nedeľa 23. decembra 2012

Christmas time, makeup....


Hey~

long time no see.... again

I'm sorry, I kinda suck at blogging... I really can't make myself sit down and write XD

But....  I wanna show you some recent pics of myself.....

I bought new lenses, they are the EOS New Adult Green Lens

you can get them from www.lensvillage.com 

direct link is HERE

I highly recommend them, they appear really nicely with heavier makeup for example....

you can achieve the perfect cat look with them because of the color

ok, enough talking, please look at the pics yourself to see

at first here without makeup (or just some eye liner whatever)


and now with makeup.....

i stopped wearing eyelashes lately.....  i'm too lazy maybe....
but i started to make a cat eye makeup and i like it
it's simple and doesn't take much time


closed..... thanks god my natural lashes are kinda long



another look



both eyes here... sorry for the strange look



and here with gyaru makeup... lashes everything :D



this pic got kinda "famous" for which i am happy ^^





you can also see my nails on these above... i tried on shorter and not round ones :D
(i did the colorful one by myself^^)

but it felt strange so i changed it yesterday to these



a bit longer and black!!!

i like them more :D

and today i looked like this.... yay...

i kinda liked this christmas themed outfit so i show you ^^


camwhoring




red lips....



so, that's it.....

oh no, it's not...

i want to show you some gyaru-like winter look :D

i found this fancy orange jacket at home and wore it with a big furry cap
how do you like it?

|


so, this should be all

thanks for reading ^___~

bye bye

and

MERRY X-MAS

Sae~





1 komentár:

  1. Veselé Vánoce i tobě :)
    Makeup jako vždy velmi povedený *-* Ty čočky ti sedí :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť